मंगलवार, 11 नवंबर 2014

A memoir: Jaipur (June - July'14)


A memoir: Jaipur (June - July'14)


On the way back to home form Jaipur I had thought of writing something; might it be view or my experiences during my stay in Jaipur. So I took out my notebook and pen and started to ponder over the memory lane which  make me think for a while that from where should I start. Random thoughts started popping up - like about a family who just then caused to interrupt my view of Agra, and I had missed a glance of The Taj; What I could say for them, Grrrrr...

Okay all this is, some of those what I had penned 


Back in Jaipur, I went to visit 'Hawa Mahal' which alone is the greatest tourist attraction of Jaipur City. On the same day I had been to 'Jantar Mantar' and 'Amer Palace'. Each of the monuments and places in Jaipur holds its own beauty, along with the prominent Historical Significance. The beauty with which the palaces and forts are crafted is an example of  formidable Indian Architecture;  and one can not stop thinking about the rulers who imagined it to be so and architects who made them. 

Although I was very keen to   visit 'Hawa Mahal' and 'Amer' from a very long time, I supposed it might be some some last few days during my stay in Jaipur. I thought it would be a refreshment after a month long training, also I could cherish the memory for long. 


I had also met a family from Churu (Rajasthan), a far-flung village from where 'Thar desert' starts. A couple of Foreign tourist also wandering there. It became first embarrassing then very funny when I asked a Japanese lady having a toddler with her holding his hand, for a Photograph but her Husband refused. Inside I gazed at every possible corner for its admired beauty. The specialty of this monument is that, like its name there blows a light breeze, which is relieving from the outside hot weather. I met two boys who came there from Kota. With them I visited 'All Rajasthan Shilp Gram Udyog' and ordered a 'Jaipuri Quilt' and let them to Parcel to my home in Jharkhand . Huh....


Lesson: Not to be so quick in buying something whether might it be too good.


After watching 'Jantar Mantar' and its clock equippments we sat down on grass, there were lot of greenery around. We quickly grabbed on some snacks and headed to 'Amer'. Amer was approx 30 minutes far from 'Badi-Chauppad' by bus which doubled the distance from my PG. Its Beautiful. The duo with me brought some Atta (Flour) to feed fishes of 'Maota Lake'. I remained busy in Capturing the moment in my camera. There's also a board warning people to not enter the lake as it's deep.





The palace is some way up the hill. So taking staircase and steep ramp we reached there. On the way was a 'ganesh temple'. We entered the Palace after checking as there were police for the security. The palace consists of diwaan-e aam, diwaan-e- khaas and a alot more. Till evening we wandered, and we left the palace a liitle before the sunset. It took me an hour to reach my room.


I had visited other places also. I might tell about that some other day. Till then
Bye :D


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें